When you need a family law lawyer, we are here for you. We help clients successfully address the legal issues that affect them most personally.

Family matters, which can be legally complex, are deeply personal and often emotionally charged. To make sound decisions about issues that can have lifelong ramifications, you need the support and understanding of expert counsel and, if necessary, aggressive representation.

For Competent, Compassionate Representation Call 416-258-9566

We offer our clients astute legal advice in a compassionate, caring and professional manner that enables them to resolve difficult issues and move on with their lives. We provide experienced representation in:

  • Child and spousal (Alimony) support
  • Divorce
  • Paternity. If paternity is challenged, we provide legal advice in this regard
  • Child custody, visitation (access)
  • Legal separation
  • Prenuptial agreements
  • Domestic violence cases
  • Restraining orders
  • Enforcement of separation agreement
  • Child support payments www.yoursix.ca
  • Division of property (equalization of net family property)

Often a family legal situation does not end with an agreement or court order. As families grow and change, adjustments may need to be made to accommodate those changes. Therefore, our representation does not end at the negotiating table or in court. We stand beside you throughout the legal process.

A Trusted Advisor

In fact, our interest goes beyond the legal issues you may be facing today. Our history of cultivating lifelong ? sometimes, multi-generational ? relationships with our clients reflects our commitment to earning your trust. You can rely on us to provide wise legal counsel in all family matters over the long term.

Find out how our advocacy can support your life goals ? contact us today. We have a competitive fee structure and flexible office hours.

Begin Your Case

Intake Form

Please ensure you have completed the Intake Form prior to your first meeting with the Lawyer.

Documents to be brought on first meeting with the Lawyer

  • Any personal ID
  • Your contact information
  • Name of opposing party
  • Your question(s)
  • Copy of a Court Order
    • Interim or final
    • If you inten to vary ongoing child/spousal support pursuant to final court order you should bring the copy of this court order
  • Your Notices of assessment for the last three years.
  • Two-three pay stabs confirming your current employment or, in the alternative, any other relevant documents, such as (receipts of Employment Insurance Benefits (EI) or slips of social assistance
  • Any documentation from the lawyer of opposing party (letter, drafts of the agreements and contracts and etc.)

Please review Intake Form and answer only those questions which may be related to your particular situation and particular issue. It would be useful for the Lawyer to have a better idea about the issues of your case and the nature of legal strategies of how to proceed with your case.


Our office accepts any type of payment except personal cheques. Our office accepts legal aid certificates.