Competent, Compassionate Representation
Natalia Denchik offers clients astute legal advice in a compassionate, caring and professional manner that enables them to resolve difficult issues and move on with their lives. Natalia Denchik provides experienced representation in:
- Child and spousal (Alimony) support
- Child support/spousal support (Alimony) ongoing and retroactive, special expenses pertaining the children's extracurricular activities
- Child support payments www.yoursix.ca
- Division of property (equalization of net family property)
- Domestic Contracts (marriage contracts/prenuptial agreements and cohabitation agreements)
- Domestic violence cases
- Enforcement of separation agreement
- Paternity. If paternity is challenged, we provide legal advice in this regard
- Prenuptial agreements
- Property rights in common law relations ( constructive trust and resulting trust) Child custody, visitation (access)
- Restraining orders
Natalia Denchik has over 20 years of experience in the areas of Family Law and Real Estate Law. She established her own Law Office in March 2005 and has practiced private family law and real estate law for over eight years in the province of Ontario. Her clients belong to different cultural communities, namely, Russians, Slovenian, Hungarian, Polish, Bulgarian and Serbian communities. She expanded her practice to Iranian (magazine DadGar) and Chinese communities. Her office provides legal services to the representatives of different cultures and employs highly qualified interpreters, including Farsi and Mandarin/Cantonese. Her practice in these areas of law allows her to provide legal services to different clients. Natalia Denchik has a Russian background which allows her to provide legal representation to the representatives from the Russian community as well.
Natalia Denchik is experienced in complicated family law cases, such as division of property of married couple, constructive trust, child support (including claims of retroactive child support and special expenses), spousal support, as well as custody and access to the children for those clients residing outside of Canada and outside the jurisdiction of the Province of Ontario, for example the Province of Newfoundland and Labrador.
Real Estate Law
Natalia Denchik also provides services in Real Estate Law.
- Closing of Purchase
- Sale of Real Estate
Barrister & Solicitor, Notary Public
45 Sheppard Avenue East,
Fax: 416- 227-2296